Skip to main content

Registration & Enrollment

New Students

Please click on this link to fill out the forms for a new student registration.  This includes all new kindergarteners.

Registration Forms
Please upload the following documents:
  • Proof of residency (must tie you, by name, to the home.  ie.) utility bill, closing document, etc.)
  • A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate
  • A certified and complete immunization record or official immunization exemption
  • Custody papers (where applicable)

Current Students

At the beginning of each school year make sure to log into Skyward and go through the information update section for each of your students.

Skyward Login

Out of Area Students

If your child lives outside of Alpine School District, please contact Student Services to get the proper forms and information to complete your out of area request.

Student Services